We don’t want to make you eyelash addicts, but we can’t promise anything. Ditching mascara and waking up looking refreshed and ready to go is truly a thing of beauty. Just promise us that you’ll pay attention to the road on the way home – and not stare at yourself the whole time!
Lovely Lashes offers:
The Full Eyelash Extension Set
We apply an extension to every one of your natural lashes, giving you the fullest, most amazing lashes possible. Prior to the application, we will conduct a thorough consultation so that you have the opportunity to help design your customized lash look. In addition, we may ask questions about your health and lifestyle to ensure eyelash extensions are right for you.
A Half Eyelash Extension Set
A great option for those whose time is limited. A half set is not quite as full, but it’s still lovely.
Since your eyelashes shed naturally, your eyelash extensions will follow your natural eyelash cycle. A fill is recommended every two to three weeks to keep your lashes looking lovely. We will replace any fallen lashes and address any re-growth, and we’ll also remove any extensions that may have grown out. Fills typically take about an hour or an hour and a half, depending on your individual needs.
Eyelash Extension Removal
Done with your lashes? No problem. We’ll remove them safely without harming your natural eyelashes.
Take care of those beautiful lashes! To ensure the very best results, please take our advice.
Before Your Appointment
- Set aside at least two hours for your first appointment.
- Do not wear any makeup – especially eye makeup or mascara. Mascara must be removed before extensions can be applied, and this will greatly increase the length of your appointment.
- Do not wear contact lenses. Just wear your normal eyeglasses.
After Your Appointment
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for at least six hours to allow the adhesive to completely dry.
- Stay away from saunas for two days. The heat from frequent sauna or steam room treatments may cause the bond to weaken.
- Avoid excessively rubbing your eyes or playing with your lashes. It’s going to take a lot of willpower, but fight the urge to touch them! Manipulating your lashes can make them fall out prematurely.
- Try to sleep correctly. If you sleep face-down, your lashes may become twisted or tangled – or even fall out! Sleeping on your back is preferred, but if you choose to sleep on your side, just make sure that your lashes are hanging off the side of the pillow.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Do not use any oil-based eye makeup remover.
- Mascara will not be necessary with your lovely lashes. If you really want to apply it, you must use a mascara that is free from glycol and urea. These ingredients are great for mascara but bad for lash extensions. Also, remember to never apply mascara to the base of the eyelash; apply it to the tips only. If you continually apply mascara to your extensions, you’ll have to clean them – and that extra rubbing may make your lashes fall out.
- Do not use waterproof mascara – EVER. It’s not good for you, extensions or not.